Welcome to Safe Harbor Law Firm
Estate Planning · Elder Law/Medicaid Planning · Probate/Trust Administration · Asset Protection
At Safe Harbor Law Firm (formally known as Buff Law Firm PLLC), we focus on estate planning, elder law, and closely related practice areas. Our true focus, however, is helping families plan for and take control of their future. This can involve:
- Ensuring your assets will go to the people you want, when you want, in the manner you want after you pass away
- Preparing for the possibility that you or your spouse will need expensive long-term care—and helping you find ways to pay for it
- Ensuring that people you trust have the authority to make financial and medical decisions on your behalf in the event of incapacity
- Protecting your assets and those of your heirs against threats such as creditors, lawsuits, divorce, the high cost of long-term care, and more
- Guiding your loved ones through the probate and/or trust administration process
Safe Harbor Law Firm has helped families from all walks of life find solutions to challenges like these and many more. We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you. Ultimately, our goal is to help you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan in place for the future. We invite you to contact us for a personal meeting to discuss your particular needs and goals.
About Safe Harbor Law Firm
Pamela Buff Baker works closely with clients to meet their legal needs. In particular, Pam works in all areas of Estate Planning, intellectual property and Corporate Law. Pam graduated magna cum laude from Tulane University, having majored in chemical engineering. Since graduating from Tulane, Pam has worked in sales, marketing, and technical support for Eka Chemicals (part of Akzo Nobel), a company division that supplies water purification and treatment systems. Later, Pam moved to Naples, Florida.
What Clients Are Saying
Safe Harbor Law Firm
28901 Trails Edge Blvd, Suite #204
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Phone: (239) 317-3116